Appendix 1 to Regulation No. PZP.021.28.2020 of the Director of the POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews of 18.06.2020 on the introduction of the Regulations of Ticket Sale and Visiting of POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PERIOD OF PANDEMIC
In light of the Polish government introducing the state of COVID-19 pandemic, POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews (hereinafter referred to as "the Museum"), in order to fulfil its statutory obligation, introduces special rules pertaining to visiting which remain binding until the state of pandemic in the territory of the Republic of Poland is lifted:
1) Hand disinfection lotions available at various spots within the public space, as well as in the toilets;
2) Disposable gloves available in the cloakroom, at the ticket desk and by the entrance to the exhibition.
1) Monday and Saturday – from 9 am to 8 pm;
2) Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday – from 9 am to 6 pm.
1) Monday and Saturday – from 9 am to 8 pm;
2) Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday – from 9 am to 6 pm;
3) On the days when the Museum is organizing other events which begin outside of the Museum's opening hours, the ticket desk will close 30 minutes prior to the start of a given event.
1) more than 60 minutes (a 2-hour visit and walks outside the Museum building) – no possibility to take a guided tour, individual entry to the exhibition is possible after obtaining confirmation from an employee of the Customer Service Office;
2) more than 30 minutes (a 1.5-hour visit) – no possibility to take a guided tour, individual entry to the exhibition is possible after obtaining confirmation from an employee of the Customer Service Office.
1) at the Museum’s ticket office – in cash or to a payment card, depending on the form in which the payment was made; in order to receive a refund, the original proof of purchase must be presented (a receipt or a VAT invoice);
2) to the bank account number from which the payment was made via the online payment system or by traditional transfer, within the next 5 working days.
1) in the case of a booking and purchase by a natural person for a natural or legal person with a receipt:
a) obligatory data: first and last name, e-mail address, country, postal code;
b) optional data: telephone number, name of the company/institution;
2) in the case of a booking and purchase by a natural person for a natural person with a VAT invoice:
a) obligatory data: first and last name, e-mail address, country, residence address (street, building and/or flat No., postal code, city);
b) optional data: telephone number, PESEL number;
3) in the case of a booking and purchase by a natural person for an economic entity with a VAT invoice:
a) obligatory data: first and last name, e-mail address, country, full details of the economic entity for the VAT invoice (name, NIP No., address: street, building and/or flat No., postal code, city);
b) optional data: telephone number.
1) entering areas other than those designated for participants in the Museum's events;
2) eating and drinking, except in designated areas;
3) consumption of alcoholic products, except in designated areas;
4) smoking tobacco or electronic cigarettes;
5) running and sliding on floors and sloping and steep surfaces;
6) climbing platforms, protection and reinforcement structures, leaning over barriers and protections;
7) pushing through, running, sliding on floors, noisy behaviour, lying down on the floor, causing anxiety among other visitors and creating hazardous situations;
8) throwing objects of any kind;
9) taking photographs and making videos in the interiors with the use of flash, additional lighting, tripods, and other accessories for professional photography and film-making;
10) taking photographs and making videos of security system elements at the exhibits and in the exhibition rooms;
11) bringing in alcohol, psychoactive substances, and drugs;
12) bringing in animals (except for guide dogs);
13) taking elements of the Museum's equipment outside its premises;
14) destroying any elements of the Museum's equipment, in particular exhibits and core elements of the permanent exhibition;
15) making videos of guided tours without the guide’s consent.
1) appropriately prepare visitors before entering the permanent or temporary exhibition, including an outline of rules of behaviour in the rooms (including prohibition on flash photography and prohibition to film the guided tour without the guide’s/educator’s consent);
2) move only along the designated routes and abide by any instructions and remarks from the Museum security staff during the tour/class;
3) take action (e.g. give an admonition, notify employees of the Museum Security Service) if they notice any inappropriate behaviour among the members of their group, in particular if any member of the group does not comply with any prohibitions or restrictions.
1) those who bring in dangerous objects or materials;
2) those under the influence of alcohol, psychoactive substances or drugs;
3) those who wear clothes featuring an element that insults other people on account of their faith, religion, race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or political views;
4) those whose behaviour insults other people on account of their faith, religion, race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or political views.